Monday, September 30, 2024

Farewell to September

Hi everyone! It's the end of September and the season has turned to autumn. I'm always sad to see summer go, but you can't beat the colors and textures of this time of year. I embraced that concept in a couple of layouts I recently did for challenges at Oscraps. 
 
My first layout was for the Creative Techniques challenge. I scrapped some photos of my daughter and her fiance at this year's Renaissance Festival, always held in August and September:
 

I then turned to a photo I took a couple of years ago. The way the light hits the world this time of year always catches my attention:


For both of these layouts I used these products:
 
Nature's Notebook Collection by DigiARTventures:
 
 
and Blendy Goodness (one) by Joyful Heart Designs:


The end of the month always means Color Play time at Oscraps - designers create various products using the same palette, and all the goodies are on sale for 50% off for the weekend. I was captivated by the watercolor papers in this offering by Vicki Stegall called Worth It:


The colors were perfect for this photo taken at a family gathering last September:


The 50% off sale ends tonight, so check out the Color Play offerings HERE, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment