Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sorrow

Hi everyone! June is plugging along, and after a bit of un-summerlike weather, we are looking at temps in the 90's again for the upcoming weekend. It's quiet in the digiscrapping world at the moment, but I did want to show you a layout I did with a new release from Connie Prince called Sorrow:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Sorrow-Kit-by-Connie-Prince.html

The theme of the kit put me in mind to scrap a poem that I have had for many years; my sister shared it with us around the time of our mother's death in 2004, and since June is the month she passed away, it seemed to all come together:


The intricate letter "R" is part of the page in order to participate in the Illuminate Me Challenge at The Digichick this month...you should check it out! You can grab the kit HERE, and you may also want to check out all the coordinating packs that are available singly or aspart of a value-added bundle.

That's it for today; stay cool, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment