Thursday, May 3, 2018

Welcome To May!

Hi all! I am so happy the month of May has arrived, because it brought with it an end to the cold, dark days we've been having all winter AND spring so far. We actually had temperatures in the 80's the last two days, and while it's cooler and rainy today, I am sitting here with my doorwall open and a lovely breeze wafting in the window. Bliss!

Of course, as this is a scrapbooking blog, I'm going to tell you the other wonderful things about May!  First and foremost is the annual {inter}National Scrapbooking Day events going on right now. The actual event is on Saturday but most digital scrapbooking sites are starting the festivities early, The Digichick included. I am hosting a Scavenger Hunt in the forum, with gift certificates as prizes and entries into other games as a bonus! Check it out HERE!


A new month also means a new round of regular challenges at The Digichick, of course! This month I'm taking it easy and hosting the Chatty Challenge HERE. It's fun because it doesn't involve scrapping anything, just talking a lot, lol! I hope you'll join me!

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?65965-Chatty-Challenge-May-2018

Finally, new releases are out as usual, and as soon as I saw the kit Painting Life by Silvia Romeo I had to have it:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Painting-Life-Kit.html

I used it to scrap this photo from Mother's Day last year for the Picture Perfect Challenge at TDC:


Well! I think that's it for today! I hope you'll check out some of the links I've provided, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment