Saturday, May 19, 2018

This Week's Scrapping

Hi everyone! I had a seriously busy week at work this week and I'm exhausted. Luckily I got my scrapbooking done earlier in the week when things were more mellow! I'll quickly show you what's new at The Digichick and then I'm off to bed! I still have to run in to the office for an hour or so tomorrow morning!

I have previously shown you collections in a series Kimeric Kreations is calling Everyday Stories, and I couldn't resist this week's offering--The Beach:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Everyday-Stories-The-Beach-collection.html

I used it to scrap this amazing photo from my daughter's recent trip to Mexico:


The other collection I worked with is from Natali Design... a fun item called It Is Your Day:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/It-is-your-day.html

I scrapped this photo from my little niece's birthday party last summer:


Both these releases are on sale through the weekend, so check them out, grab them if you want, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment