Saturday, January 13, 2018

Winter Scrapping

Hi all! We're in the middle of winter, and I'm coming to you today from my recliner where I've been all afternoon, under a throw, nursing a cold. What better way to cheer myself up than to show you what I've scrapped this week?

I haven't done any pocket pages in a while, and the Pocket Scrapping Challenge at The Digichick and the latest collection from Kimeric Kreations was just what I needed to fix that situation. He's a look at the kit, called Whatchagot Cookin'?:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Whatchagot-Cookin-collection.html

...and here's my page!


I also scrapped for a challenge at the Stuck! blog, and for this page I used It's Cold Outside by Vero-The French Touch:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/It-s-cold-outside-Collection-with-Exclusive-FREE-GIFT-with-PURCHASE.html

I scrapped a photo that I took of my balcony after our first winter storm back in December:


Both collections are on sale through the weekend, so check them out, stay warm, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment