Saturday, December 30, 2017

Year's End

Hi everyone! Well, we have come to the end of  2017, so this is my last post of the year. It has certainly been a year of dramatic changes for me, ones that I wouldn't have guessed at this time last year. I can't wait to see what 2018 will bring!

This week I worked with All About January, the main kit in the first of a new series of bundles for 2018 by Aimee Harrison Designs:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/360-All-About-January-Page-Kit-by-Aimee-Harrison.html

The cool colors were perfect to scrap this photo of my daughter and some friends on a recent trip to Iceland:


The kit is in sale HERE through the weekend; be sure to check out the coordinating goodies that you can get individually or as part of a value-added bundle! Stay warm, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment