Thursday, November 30, 2017

Challenging

Hi everyone! It's November 30th already, can you believe it? I'm wrapping up a few last-minute tweaks to  the Quote Challenge I'll be hosting again in December at The Digichick, but first I needed to wrap up a couple of challenge projects for November. Kathryn was hosting a Signature Challenge at The Digichick and I desperately needed a new forum siggy, so I grabbed Tami Miller's beYOUtiful kit that I showed you last week and did up a new one:


I also participated in a mask challenge over at Just Art Scrapbooking, and used a new release by Kimeric Kreations called Tis The Season To Sparkle:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Tis-The-Season-to-Sparkle-collection.html

Here's my layout, documenting some flowers kissed by frost that I photographed a couple of weeks ago:


Kim's bundle and all its separate parts are on sale though the weekend, so check it out. I'll be back tomorrow to show you the specs on my December challenge, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment