Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Neutral Zone

Hi all! How has everyone's week been? Mine has been super busy--I moved to a new home and then spent some time with family in a girls' weekend. Never fear, I took some time to scrap! Here's what I worked with:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/The-Neutral-Zone-collection.html

The Neutral Zone is a fabulous new collection from Kimeric Kreations that has versatility written all over it. As the name implies, the basic elements and papers are in shades of white, brown, and black, but there are pops of color too if you need them.  The neutral tones are what grabbed me though, since I have been wanting to scrap this old family photo for quite a while, and hadn't found quite the right product until now:


I suggest you snap up with the main kit or the whole bundle, and then make sure you come back and see me soon! November is just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment