Sunday, October 15, 2017

The Middle of October

Hi all! How is your October going? Mine is pretty busy...extra hours at work and busyness at home too getting ready to move to a new home in a aweek or two. But yes, I will ALWAYS find time to scrap, lol! Here's what I was up to this past week:

Aimee Harrison had several new releases this week at The Digichick, but what immediately caught my eye was this set of templates called Simply #2:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Simply-2-Template-Set-Templates-by-Aimee-Harrison.html

I was struck by how truly clean and simple they were, and the upper left template was perfect for me to scrap this amazing photo my daughter took last week:


The kit I used is also by Aimee, her October's Opal collection that I showed you a couple of posts ago. Have a good weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment