Friday, September 29, 2017

Autumn Splendor

Hi all! Can you believe we only have a day left to September? The year is flying by, that's for sure. And next weekend is Digital Scrapbooking Day, always a fun time in the digi scrapping world. The Digichick has some exciting things planned, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, I continued to indulge myself by scrapping some random autumn photos with simply spectacular fall kits. This week I chose to work with Autumn Splendor by Palvinka Designs:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Autumn-Splendor-Kit.html

I scrapped this photo from a couple of years ago:


I just can't resist the leaf-shaped outlined elements! You can grab the kit HERE, and if you look around Palvinka's shop a bit, you'll find that the kit is part of a rather amazing collection.

Have a good weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment