Thursday, May 18, 2017

Girls Rule!

Hi all! It seems like it's been forever since I've posted here, but it's barely been a couple of weeks. We are in the middle of a heat wave right now, but cooler, more seasonal weather is headed our way for the weekend. I've been spending a lot of time outdoors, but I did find time to work with one new release over at The Digichick...a fun collection called Girls Rule from Magical Scraps Galore:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Girls-Rule-collection.html

I love the graffiti pack that comes in the bundle, and used it to good effect for this layout I did for this month's Reflection Challenge at The Digichick:


As you can see, i went with very girly pink, but this collection is versatile enough for any page that celebrates our girls! It's on sale HERE through the weekend, so check it out, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment