Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hi all! It's the middle of January but you wouldn't know it by looking out the window last night.  We had 3 solid hours of thunderstorms. In Michigan. In January. Of course, we did just have 6 inches of snow two days ago, so maybe that's not too far off the weather mark for our state. Anyways, I'm here today to show you the new release I worked with from The Digichick. Silvia Romeo is joining the design team this week, and I just had to grab this fun little number called Bath Time Fun:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Bath-Time-Fun-Kit.html

It caught my eye because I had just come across these photos of a little nephew of mine in my Facebook feed:


The template is this month's challenge freebie from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs. Bath Time Fun, as well as the rest of Silvia Romeo's shop, is on sale HERE through the weekend, so check it out, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment