Thursday, November 17, 2016

Gather Friends

Hi all! Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner? We are still experiencing really mild temperatures around here, making it feel more like early fall than heading towards winter.  The digital scrapbooking world is celebrating the season with autumn-, Thanksgiving-, and even winter-themed kits. I took the time this week to work with a lovely collection by one of my favorite designers, Julie of Sherwood Studio, called Gather Friends:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Gather-Friends-Bundle.html

I used the bundle to scrap a recent gathering of family:


That's it for this week! I won't have any more layouts to show you until Black Friday, so have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and make sure you come back and see me then!

No comments:

Post a Comment