Saturday, October 15, 2016

Autumn Scrapping

Hi all!  It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted; real life and a lack of mojo kept me away from my laptop, but I'm making it up with two new releases to show you this week! If you've been paying attention you may have remembered how much I like heritage scrapping, so I jumped at the chance to work this gorgeous new kit from Veronica Spriggs called Another Time, Another Place:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Another-Time-Another-Place-Page-Kit.html

I have a couple of old photos from my Mom's albums that I haven't scrapped yet, so I grabbed one of them to scrap for a scraplift challenge at The Digichick:


Veronica has add-ons to the kit that you can get separately or as part of a value bundle, so check the kit out HERE while it's still on sale!  Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has a Haloween-themed kit out as well, called Boo To You:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=35125&cat=861&page=1

I visited my niece's Facebook page and found this heartwarming set of photos from last year's Zoo Boo event at the Detroit Zoo:


DSI also has a savings bundle that includes journal cards and a stamp set, AND if you buy the bundle you get the template I used as a Free With Purchase deal!  Check it out HERE!

That brings me to the end of today's post! Enjoy the fall days, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment