Thursday, September 29, 2016

Just Relax

Good advice, right?  Hi all!  September is drawing to a close, and before I post about all the amazing things coming our way on October 1st (more about that later), I wanted to pop in and show you what I scrapped with this week.  It's a fusion bundle from Created by Jill called Just Relax:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Just-Relax-Fusion-Kit.html

I loved the colors and the huge vellum letters, so I grabbed a relaxing photo from a few years ago and scrapped it:


The bundle is on sale HERE at The Digichick through the weekend, so check it out!  Now, about those upcoming events...not only does October 1st bring us a new month of challenges, but this year it also brings us Digital Scrapbooking Day!  I'll have lots of new goodies to show you then, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment