Thursday, April 28, 2016

New This Week at The Digichick!

Hi all!  I worked with a couple of goodies from the shop at The Digichick this week.  They are very different products, one being a template and the other a gorgeous, full kit!  Let's take a look!

First up is the template, from a new set from Meagan's Creations called Collage Templates: Life:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Collage-Templates-Life-by-Meagan-s-Creations.html

I grabbed Meagan's kit Ode To Music that I already had in my stash and scrapped these photos:


Snickerdoodle Designs has a gorgeous collection out in her shop called You Are A Masterpiece. You'll see more of this bundle in my next post, but for this layout I just used the main kit:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/You-Are-A-Masterpiece-Kit.html

The collection celebrates the individuality of all the little ones in our lives, so I grabbed a photo of a little niece to scrap:


These goodies are on sale through the weekend, so check them out before they go back to regular price!  I'll be back...a new month is coming up and you know that means new challenges, plus interNational Scrapbooking Day is next weekend, so make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment