Saturday, March 12, 2016

New This Week

Hi all!  I had a busy work week this week, but as usual, I found a little time for some scrapbooking.  Here's what's new this week!

By Jacqui E Smith has an outdoorsy themed collection out called Out In The Yard:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Out-in-the-Yard-bundle.html

I grabbed the fun papers and elements to scrap these photos from my own backyard, using a challenge template from the Scrapping With Liz blog:


Digital Scrapbook Ingredients had a couple of new releases out as well, but I only had time for a page with one of them.  I loved this scoop with Kristin Cronin-Barrow called Spring Woods:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=33560&cat=808&page=2

The colors and flowers made me think of tropical venues, which naturally inspired me to scrap some photos from my daughter's recent vacation:


All these new goodies are on sale through the weekend, so check them out, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment