Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome to 2016!

Hi all!  Happy New Year!  Yesterday I showed you my last page of 2015, and today I'm excited to show you my first layout and challenge for 2016!

This month I am hosting the Journaling Challenge over at The Digichick!  I find that rather ironic, since I usually don't "talk" much on my layouts, but I do love quotes and I thought the New Year was a good time for folks to scrap about what they are looking forward to in 2016:


For my layout, I used a great kit from a relatively new designer at The Digichick, SAS Designs:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Moving-Forward.html

If you'd like to scrap about your upcoming year, won't you join me HERE at The Digichick?  If you love the kit as much as I do, check it out HERE while it's on sale through the weekend, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment