Thursday, November 19, 2015

Winter is Coming

Hi all!  With Thanksgiving next week, Christmas a month away, and our first snowfall of the season forecast for this weekend, it's pretty clear what time of year we are headed in to.  The scrapping world turns its attention to the season as well, so the pages I have to show you today have that wintery feel!

One of my favorite Digichick designers, Cathrine of Paper Garden Projects, is back after a hiatus, and I just had to grab up her new release for this week, Holiday Home:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Holiday-Home-Digital-kit.html

Cathy's products are always perfect for vintage photos, so I grabbed this image from a Christmas a LONG time ago:


Also with a seasonal theme but with a totally different feel is this offering from LDrag Designs called Let It Snow:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Let-It-Snow-by-LDrag-Designs.html

The colors, sparkle, and elements inspired me to scrap a different sort of wintery page:


Both these lovelies are on sale for 30% off through the weekend HERE, so check them out and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment