Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday!

Hi all!  I hope everyone who celebrates the holiday had a safe and blessed Thanksgiving.  30+ members of my immediate family gathered at my house for food and fellowship, and while it was crowded, a good time was had by all.

Thanksgiving segues into Black Friday in the USA, and the digital scrap world is no different!  The Digichick has a great sale event going on all weekend:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/

Digital Scrapbook Ingredients has several new releases for the weekend and while I would have loved to scrapped with all of them, my real life limited me to working with just one.  I chose Rustic Christmas:

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sweetshoppe/product.php?productid=32624&cat=761&page=1

I loved the way the colors and theme worked so well with this family photo from last Christmas:


The DSI shop is on sale for 40% off HERE through Saturday evening and then 30% off through Monday night, so treat yourself to some fabulous scrappy shopping!  Have a safe weekend, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment