Thursday, September 17, 2015

Sisters!

Hi all!   Most of you who know me know that I have four sisters and also have three daughters, so I scrap a lot of sisters-based pages.  Imagine my delight, then, when Kimeric Kreations released this fabulous bundle called, what else?  Sisters!

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Sisters-collection.html

I LOVE the theme, and I LOVE the color palette, and I LOVE those watercolor flowers!  I had no problem scrapping a sisters page, except this time I grabbed a photo of another set of sisters in my family, the daughters of my oldest niece:


I have a feeling I may be using this goodie again and again!  If you'd like to grab it, the collection will be on sale HERE through the weekend, and as always, individual portions are available if you don't need the whole thing.

That's it for now!  Have a good day, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment