Friday, July 24, 2015

Seaside Solace

Hi all!  Can you believe it's the second half of July already?  I'm afraid this summer is just zooming by, I've been so busy!!  Another quiet scrapping week, but I did do two pages to show you!  They both used a fabulous new bundle from Alexis Design Studio called Seaside Solace:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Seaside-Solace-Bundle.html

I fell in love with this bundle because it doesn't have the cute, kiddy feel a lot of beachy kits have, and the shades of blue here are so perfect for some of the photos I wanted to scrap:


I like this bundle so much I did a second page right away, this time using a brand new template set from L Drag Designs:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Stacked-and-Blocked-Templates-Vol.-4-by-LDrag-Designs.html

...and here is the result!


Both the bundle and the templates are on sale through the weekend, so grab them up while you can! 

That's it for now, but the digiscrap lull will soon be over, because with a upcoming new month, there is a ton of fun happening at The Digichick, and a special surprise in store from Digital Scrapbook Ingredients!  Make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment