Saturday, May 2, 2015

It's NSD!

Hi all!  Happy National Scrapbooking Day!  A couple of times a year the scrapbooking world gets together and celebrates this fun hobby of ours with sales, games, and inspiration!  Let me show you what I worked with this week!

The Digichick has just released their quarterly Design Team collab, this time called Take A Chance:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Take-a-Chance-team-collab-collection.html

I grabbed a little bit of that gorgeousness and scrapped this photo from last year:


Another collection I worked with is the Special Edition set from Digital Scrapbook Ingredients called Free As A Bird:

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Digital-Scrapbook-Ingredients/

I fell in love with the whimsy of the collection and scrapped this photo:


Both collections are specially priced for the weekend, so click on the kit names or images to be taken to their respective shops!

In other fun news, a new month means a new set of challenges over at The Digichick, and this month I'm hosting another favorite of mine, the Signature Challenge:

TDC May PIN photo TDC-PIN-May-2015_zpsg55sincv.jpg

I hope you'll join me, but in the meantime, enjoy the rest of your NSD weekend, and come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment