Friday, April 17, 2015

This Week's Scraps

Hi all!  Spring is finally trying to make an appearance around here.  I hope it is the same for you!  No matter the weather though, it's always fine for scrapping!  Here's what's up this week:

Over at The Digichick, I just fell in love with this lovely kit from Alexis Design Studio called In Bloom:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/In-Bloom-Kit.html

Of course, I had to go with the purple tones in the kit, so I decided to scrap this sweet photo of my oldest daughter when she was just a tiny thing:


Don't you love it?!  If you do, you can grab it on sale HERE through the weekend at The Digichick!

After somewhat of a dry spell, I finally got to work with a new release from Wishing Well Creations!  Take a look at this fun collab with Amanda Yi Designs called Summer Bucket List:

http://shop.thedigitalpress.co/Summer-Bucket-List-Kit.html

I wholeheartedly embraced the summer theme and scrapped some old photos of my husband and his siblings when they were kids having fun in the sun:


This kit is also on sale through the weekend HERE at The Digital Press, so grab yourself some summery goodness while you can, and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment