Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Challenge Template Freebie!

Hi all!  Can I get a big AMEN for a new month?!  The weather has been so completely awful for so many people that it was fun to see all the humorous "goodbye to February" posts and memes on Facebook today!  What always has me excited for a new month, though, regardless of weather, is the fresh crop of challenges that are to be had in digiscrap land.

To that end, if you remember, last post I showed you this layout that I did with the kit Ever After from LDrag Designs:

http://azkdreaminbig.blogspot.com/2015/02/february-is-winding-down.html

Well, the challenge I am hosting this month at The Digichick is the Template Challenge, so I took this layout and developed a template for participants to use:

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?61640-Template-Challenge-March-2015

Click HERE or on the image above to be taken to my challenge thread in the forum, with instructions on how to grab the template and create your own large photo layout. I hope to see your entries in the challenge, and make sure you come back and see me here on my little blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment