Monday, December 1, 2014

New Things for December!

Hi all!  Today is December 1st, and as always with a new month, I have a new challenge to share with you!  This month, I am hosting the Very Varied Challenge over at The Digichick, and I chose to focus on using photos blended into a layout.  It's a technique I have a lot of fun with from an artistic point of view, but really, there is no denying that blending is a good way to hide imperfections in a less-than-technically-stellar photo, which, unfortunately, makes up a fair portion of my photographic stash.  

Anyways...HERE is the link to the challenge.  I hope you'll join me!

http://www.thedigichick.com/forums/showthread.php?61209-December-Very-Varied-Challenge-Blended-Photos!

That brings me to the other new item for today:  a brand new category of product that is available at The Digichick starting this month!  It's called The Hatchery, and it's a collection of coordinating products that will be available quarterly, with all the products on sale for 30% off the first month!  Check The Hatchery out HERE:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/The-Hatchery/

I used several pieces from the collection to create the layout I used for my challenge.  Here's a closer look at that page:


Check out my challenge, check out The Hatchery, and then make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment