Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Holidays and a Freebie!

Hi all!  Happy Thanksgiving to all my USA friends!  Even if you don't celebrate the holiday where you live, I hope you are spending the day with people and things you are grateful for.

Holiday or not, today is New Release day at The Digichick, and I had fun this week playing with some goodies from Snips and Snails Designs, a kit called Happy Holidays:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Happy-Holidays-Kit.html

I grabbed the kit and some add-on solid papers and scrapped this photo of some beloved members of my husband's side of the family:


Because of the holiday weekend, new releases at The Digichick are on sale for 40% off instead of the usual 30%, so check out Happy Holidays HERE, and see what else may catch your eye while you're there!  

And now for your freebie! The warm fuzzies of the holiday inspired me to make a template from my layout as a little Thanksgiving gift for you.  You can download it HERE or by clicking on the image below.   The folder contains PSD, TIFF, and PNG files:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40791487/azk_family1966_freebie.zip

I hope you enjoy it, and make sure you come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment