Thursday, July 24, 2014

Forever Love

Hi all!  It's Thursday, and that's New Release day at The Digichick.  I chose to work with an absolutely stunning new collection from Lilach Oren Designs called Forever Love:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Forever-Love-Digital-Kit.html

The palette of this kit is one of my favorites EVER.  I liked it so much I did 2 pages!  The first is of some photos from a family wedding we went to last month:


For a little help I used an add-on journal card set and a Project Life template set that Lilach also has available.

The second layout I did is for a challenge I'll be hosting the weekend of August 7th to celebrate The Digichick's 9th birthday:


My challenge, if you can't guess, will have a heritage or genealogy theme to it.   I'll keep you posted on details as they become available, so come back and see me soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment