Saturday, June 21, 2014

New This Week

Hi all!  I've been in a scrapping mood lately.  It's so much fun when your scrapping mojo comes back.  Here's what I've been up to this week!

A new release from a new designer at The Digichick, Heidi Nicole Designs, is this contemporary  little mini kit called Grind Brew Enjoy:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Grind.Brew.Enjoy.-Mini-Kit.html

The colors in this kit reminded me of some photos I took of my daughter while she was toiling away on our deck a few weeks ago:



Also new this week is a set of photo editing actions from Charm Box Studios called Flea Market!:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Flea-Market-Actions.html

I took a photo of my little niece and ran each of the actions on it, with the following results:

 

 I liked the action called Cowboy Hat the best:


...and I'll show you a layout I did with it in my next post!  Meanwhile, over at Wishing Well Creations' shop, here is a fun new boy-themed kit called A Noise With Dirt on It:

http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/A-Noise-With-Dirt-On-It-Kit.html

I am proud to say that I came up with the name for this kit during a brainstorming session of Laura's Creative Team.  I dove into my mother-in-law's old photo album for a photo of my hubby when he was a boy, and this is the result, a page I did for a template challenge at Pixels and Company:


You can click on the product images or titles to be taken to their respective shop sites.  Everything is on sale for 30% off through Sunday night, so go check all these goodies out and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment