Thursday, May 15, 2014

Winding Down

Hi all!  The last time I was here we were gearing up for {inter}National Scrapbooking Day, and now that the dust is finally settling from the projects I was involved in, things are getting back to normal.  The Win Your Wish games that I was hosting at The Digichick were a big hit, but while I was monitoring them, I still found time to check out fun challenges.  Pixels and Company gave away an amazing collaborative kit, and I used it to make a layout for an iNSD challenge there that asked you to create a white space page:


I also participated in the Featured Designer challenge at The Digichick.  Alexis Design Studio offered up a free mini kit to scrap with:


Since I needed a new desktop background for May, and this month is our wedding anniversary month, I did this layout:


In other news, Wishing Well Creations released a birthday-themed collection called Another 365 Days:

http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/Another-365-Days-Collection.html

It just so happened that our family just celebrated the first birthday of our newest member, my little niece Ava, so I scrapped that event:


Finally, releasing today is a collection of Pocket Cards from Juno Designs in collaboration with CK Designs:

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/Pocket-Cards-Bundle.html

I used the cards as little papers for this template challenge layout, which also used some papers and elements from the May Collab from the Digichick Design Team:


The individual card packs are available separately HERE as well, and are on sale for 30% off through the weekend.

Well, that's it for today!  All caught up!  Enjoy your week, and come back to see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment