Sunday, March 2, 2014

Jack and Jill

Hi all!  After shoveling about 4 inches of snow this morning, I'm relaxing this afternoon by doing some scrapping.  Laura of Wishing Well Creations has teamed with Leah of Mommyish to create an enormous collection called Jack and Jill:

http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/Jack-and-Jill-Full-Collection-mommyish.html

I had a very busy schedule at work this week, so I only had time to scrap with part of this set, the full kit Jack:

ttp://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/Jack-Kit.html

As I may have mentioned earlier, I have temporary custody of one of my mother-in-law's old photo albums, so I scrapped this photo of my husband when he was about 2 years old:


The collection is on sale for 30% off through tonight, so snap it up quick before it goeas back to full price!

In other news, my Font Challenge is up at The Digichick...come join me in the forum HERE, and then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment