Monday, January 13, 2014

Gotta Love a Sale!

Hi all!  I'm glad to be back here, showing you what I have scrapped lately.  There are some awesome sales going on right now that can help you stretch your scrapping dollar!

First up is the monthly Grab-a-Byte sale at Scrapbookbytes, were you can mix and match pieces to make a collection as customized as you'd like!  Here is a look at Bucket List, the contribution from Ohana Designs:

http://scrapbookbytes.com/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=236

I totally love the neutral colors, and the shabby feel sent me right into my Mom's photo albums again for some heritage photos:


Pixels and Company is also having their annual Dollar Days sale.  Kelleigh Ratzlaff, a Wishing Well Creations Creative Team buddy and a designer in her own shop, created a set of papers and elements that combine to create this kit called In the Moment:

http://pixelsandcompany.com/shop/Kelleigh-Ratzlaff-Designs/

I used the collection to do this layout for a challenge at P & Co:


All these pieces are on sale for $1 each for a limited time, so snap them up right away, then come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment