Friday, October 18, 2013

Fabulous Fall

Hi all!  Remember last post when I told you about all the autumn and Halloween kits that were out?  Well, I'm here today to show you some more goodies I had the honor to play with.

It's Grab-a-Byte time at Scrapbook Bytes, and this time, Michelle of Ohana Designs outdid herself with a full dozen packs that are available for $1 each until October 20th:


I grabbed a handful of papers and elements and did this page for a template challenge at SBB:


Kimeric Kreations has a lovely Halloween collection called Oiche Shamhna (Gaelic for All Hallow's Eve):


I once again found out that the kit was versatile and classy enough for a wedding layout:


You can grab the collection HERE, and never fear, if you don't need the whole thing, each portion is available individually!

Also for Halloween is the annual collab between geniaBeana Scraps and Cluster Queen Creations, a spooky number called What's Your Poison:


I defintely stayed on-theme with this one, scrapping an old Halloween photo:


For a change of pace, take a look at this bright, fun collab from Wishing Well Creations and Scotty Girl Design called Where We Live:


I stayed with the homey theme of the kit and scrapped about my daughter's move into an apartment:


I hope you get a chance to grab up some of these goodies.  Have a good week, and come back to see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment