Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Scrapping

Hi all!  It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted here!  Things have been busy, so my scrapping time was minimal.  Not nonexistent, though, so let's see what I've been up to:

Charla of Charm Box Studios over at The Digichick develops lots of photo editing actions and also creates fun storyboards that lend themselves to printing and displaying.   Check out Siblings Storyboards:


I grabbed this set last week, but instead of doing a piece to hang on my wall, I incorporated one of the templates into a layout:


In other news, Laura of Wishing Well Creations teamed with Studio Basic to create a fun kit that celebrates those "oh no"  moments, or just acknowledges the fun moments in life.  It's called These Moments:


I grabbed a silly photo from one of my older photo albums to scrap this layout with a freebie template from Crystal Livesay:


The collab is on sale HERE for the weekend, and if you act quickly, you can get a free set of coordinating journal cards with your purchase.  That's it for today!  A new month is coming up, and you know that means lots of new goodies, so come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment