Sunday, June 30, 2013

Midsummer Fun

Hi all!  Summer is flying by, isn't it?  June has been an eventful month, and July 1st is tomorrow!  I worked with some new releases a couple of weeks ago and am finally finding time to show you what I've done.

After a hiatus of several months, Val of geniaBeana Scraps is back in the saddle!  Take a look at this patriotic collaboration with Cluster Queen Creations called Let Freedom Ring:


I thought it was perfect for scrapping this photo of my hubby's Marine Corps portrait:


Michelle of Ohana Designs is now permanently residing at Scrapbook Bytes, and recently released this fun, summery kit called Happy Go Lucky:


I knew just which photos I wanted to scrap with this kit:

 
Okay, that's it for today!  As always, a new month brings new scrapping opportunities, so come back and see me soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment