Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New from Ohana Designs

Hi all!  Did everyone get a chance to have a nice Mother's Day yesterday?  I hope so!  One daughter fed me yesterday and another is going to feed me tonight so I'm good!

I took some time to scrap with two new releases from Ohana Designs.  The first is a Memorial day-themed collection called Remembering.  Here's a look at the main kit:

 

I love the vintage look of the kit so I grabbed some photos from my Mom's albums and scrapped a page about some family members, who, although not serving in the US armed forces, lost their lives in war:


You can grab the kit HERE, and make sure to take a look at coordinating word art (some of which I used as well), flair, and paint splat packs while you're there!

New also this week is Ohana Designs' contribution to the monthly Grab-A-Byte collection at Scrapbook Bytes.  GAB offers a variety of products from designers throughout out the shop that coordinate with a different color palette each month.  Ohana Designs' collection is called In the Attic:


You can grab the collection HERE at Ohana Designs' shop, but hurry!  The bytes are only available on sale until May 19th, then will be reassembled into regular kits or bundles.

I used several of the portions to do this layout for a scraplift challenge at ScrapBook Bytes:


Well, that's it for tonight...I'll have more new stuff to show you this week, so come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment