Sunday, May 5, 2013

Cinco de Mayo!

That's today!  Hi all!  Calendar-wise, this has been a fun weekend.  Yesterday was Star Wars Day (May the Fourth be with you), today is Cinco de Mayo (see George Takei's Facebook page for some awful puns), and I'm told that tomorrow might be the Revenge of The Sixth (another Star Wars reference).  More importantly for me, my baby DD graduated from Michigan State University yesterday, so I am one proud Mama!  More importantly for digiscrappers, yesterday was {inter}National Scrapbooking Day, and the fun continues throughout today, and in some cases, tomorrow.  I had the honor of playing with my first new release from Ohana Designs as she enters her month as a Guest Designer at Scrapbook Bytes:


I used the kit and coordinating alpha to create this layout capturing a moment from our trip to Mexico last year:


Right now the kit and alpha a part of an iNSD Grab Bag that you can get in the Ohana Designs shop HERE, so make sure you pick it up while it's on sale!  I'm working next with my first collection as a guest Creative Team member at ScrapMatters, so come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment