Monday, April 1, 2013

Digichicks Around The World: Samba! Samba!

Hi all!  Happy April Fool's Day!  Here's hoping you don't get fooled by anyone!  Well, it's a new month and that means new digital goodies to play with, so let's go!

The Digichicks Around the World project takes us to Brazil this month, with its energy, excitement, and color.  Take a look at Samba! Samba!:


As with all the Around the World collabs, Samba! Samba! contains the full kit, a couple of templates, and a photo action.  You can check it out HERE at The Digichick.  With the weather still gray and cold outside, I immersed myself in this collab and did the following layouts, both of which use the templates in the collab:



I modified the second layout to create my desktop background for April:


I love making a new background for my desktop each month!  So much, in fact, that when the current hostess for the Desktop Challenge at The Digichick stepped down from her duties, I volunteered to take over!  Come see me HERE if you'd like to take part!

On a little more of a, shall we say, serene note, here's some news:  Chrissy W, template maker extraordinaire, is a guest designer at The Digichick this month!  Chrissy specializes in clean, streamlined templates, and I've been collecting her goodies since I knew what digiscrap templates were!  Here's a look at a page I did with a freebie template Chrissy is offering up as hostess of the Template Challenge at The Digichick this month.  First, the template:


And my page:


Well, that's it for today.  I hope spring is making an appearance in your neck of the woods.  Make sure to come back and see me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment