Friday, November 16, 2012

Shades of Autumn

Hi all!  One of the things I love about autumn is all the rich warm colors outdoors...colors I don't usually surround myself with other times of the year.  Those colors translate into yummy scrapping palettes this time of year as well!  Take a look at some new releases I've worked with these last few weeks:

From Partners in Crime Designs is this re-release of a kit that Michelle released under her Ohana Designs name a couple of years ago, but is now available HERE at Scrappity Doo Dah (scroll down to see how you can get this kit FREE!):


You might recognize these layouts I did when the kit first came out:



And here's how you can get Autumn Memories free!  Partners in Crime has also released this seasonal kit called Falling For You:

 

Pick up Falling For You HERE, place it in your shopping cart, click the "check for special offers" tab on your shopping cart page, and Autumn Memories is added to your cart for free!  How fun is that?  Two kits for the price of one.  But wait, there's more!

I have not yet shown you the huge Scrappity Doo Dah Free With Purchase collection for the month of November.  It's called Reunion, mindful of how the Thanksgiving holiday often brings family together, but would work well for scrapping those summer family reunions too:


It will automatically be added to your cart for free when you spend $10!

Here's a layout I did with Reunion for a challenge:

 

Over on The Digichick side of town is this lovely mini kit from Wishing Well Creations called Thankful:


I love me some plaid papers and made sure to get this one in there for this layout:


Well, that's it for now.  I hope to post a bit more before the Thanksgiving holiday next week, so come back and see me!




No comments:

Post a Comment