Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall Goodness All Around!

Hi all!  Remember last post when I promised you some fall goodies?  Well, I'm back today to show you just some of what I've been playing with!  Let's see, where shall we start?

Partners in Crime has released a Personal Use Grab Bag with a fall theme:


The grab bag contains a kit called Autumn Love that I worked with last year.  Some of you may remember this page I did:


Next up we have a lighthearted tribute to that time-honored tradition of heading to the pumpkin patch, In the Pumpkin Patch by Wishing Well Creations:


I thought the fun elements and colors were perfect for this Halloween photo from a while ago:


And last but certainly not least, we have this stunning collaborative kit from geniaBeana Scraps partnering with Amy Stoffel and Cluster Queen Creations called Second Spring.  Did I mention that it's stunning?


I was inspired to use the warmer colors and nostalgic elements for a heritage page:


All of these kits are on sale throughout the weekend, so make sure to snap them up soon!  And never fear, I'll be back soon with more seasonal yumminess, so please come back to see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment