Friday, June 15, 2012

New Stuffs from Wishing Well and geniaBeana!

Hi all!  After a little bit of a dry spell, I was lucky enough to work with not one, not two, but three new releases for this week!  Let's check them out, shall we?

First of all, here is a new template set from Wishing Well Creations.  It's called Filed Away, and if you look at the preview you'll see why...there are file folder-shaped mats to help you organize your photos:


Here's a layout I did using one of the templates:


 You can grab these templates HERE at The Digichick!

geniaBeana Scraps has a new template set out too, available HERE at The Digichick:


...and a collection at ScrapMatters that celebrates outdoorsy fun:


You can grab the kit HERE at ScrapMatters, and while you're at it, check out the add-on alpha, messy paint splats, and dotty cardstock too!  I used a template and a little bit of everything from the collection for this layout:


I've been working on a few other layouts recently too...when I get a chance I'll be back to show those off, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment