Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PIC is at SDD!

Hi all! Happy Tax Day! *insert sarcastic smiley here*. I just got back from the post office, having deposited some IRS-related paperwork in the mail. How about relieving any paperwork-related stress by visiting Partners in Crime Designs at their new home at Scrappity Doo Dah?! To celebrate their grand opening, Mara and Michelle have their store on sale for 30% off through the end of the month. I took some time out of my busy weekend to scrap with a gorgeous kit of theirs called Dark Love:


It was perfect for this photo from Valentine's Day that I've been hanging on to:


There's tons more to see in the shop, and new products will be released weekly...including a kit the the ladies created at my request! So check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment