Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Goodies!

Hi all!  I've got some new goodies to show you today.  First of all, Wishing Well Creations has released a new, fun, multicolored collection called Picket Fences, available HERE at The Digichick: 


There's patterned papers, solids, ellies, add-on shabby dotty papers, add-on shabby solids, and a fun little set of flags, all of which you can get separately if you don't want the whole bundle. But why wouldn't you? I made good use of the pinks in this bundle for this page: 


Also new this week is this wonderful kit that Michelle and Mara of Partners in Crime Designs created when I hinted (lol!) that I'd LOVE a tropical, beachy type kit to scrap photos of my recent vacation to Mexico.  Look what they came up with!  Tropical Paradise, available HERE at Scrappity Doo Dah:


I've managed to find the time to do a couple of very different layouts from the same kit:


I've got dozens more photos to scrap from my vacation, and I'd love it if you came back to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment