Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Stuff

Hi all! How is February treating you? We're having a snowy morning here but it's supposed to turn to rain later. Good scrapping weather! I have two new releases to show you. The first is a collection of templates from Wishing Well Creations available HERE at The Digichick. They're called A Banner Idea. Can you guess why?


Banners are popular in kits right now, and I like these templates since it helps you make your own banners if the kit you're working with doesn't have any. I chose to use the template with a kit by Kimeric Kreations that came ready made with some gorgeous banners:


And no, that layout is not about me. I.do.not.run. My coworker Janelle is a marathon runner and she takes amazing sunset photos with her iPhone while she's out running in the evenings.

This next kit is sure to brighten up any gray winter day. Super Star by Ohana Designs, new in the shop HERE at Brownie Scraps:


Here's the kit in action:

Don't you love all the little stars? I do!

Here's hoping your week is a good one. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment