Saturday, February 11, 2012

Catching Up

Every now and then I like to catch you all up on layouts I've done just for the fun of it, and that's what I'm all about today! These pages go back to before Christmas, since I'm in a little bit of a scrapping slump lately (I've been busy playing with the NOOK Color I got for Christmas, lol!)

This first layout was done for a challenge at The Digichick that wanted you to scrap a page featuring your favorite color. I used the kit Transformation by Dawn by Design:


I used the kit Cat's Meow by ViVa Artistry for these next two layouts. The first layout was done for a recipe challenge:


And this layout was done for a scraplift challenge:


I saved the best for last since I'm so geeked about this layout. My Scrapbook Art magazine has a designer contest every month where the featured designer creates a free kit that you can download and use to make a page for a challenge. December's mini was called Feels Like Christmas by Baers Garten Designs, and the challenge was to create a layout in a 8.5" x 11" instead of 12" x 12" format. This is my entry:


...and the reason I'm loving this is that I WON the challenge, which earned me a $20 gift certificate to Baers Garten's shop at Scrapbook Graphics! Man, I had fun spending that prize! She creates vintage-y kits that I think will work well for me as I continue to wade through all those old family photos.

Well, that wraps things up for today. Have a good weekend, stay warm, and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment