Thursday, January 26, 2012

Every Day Moments

Greetings! As promised, I'm back to show you some new goodies. Val of geniaBeana Scraps has created what is going right to the top of my list of "Favorite Designs of Hers For All Time". The kit is called Every Day Moments, and on it's own, it's a gorgeous mix of colors, textures, and patterns. But wait, there's more! You can also get a huge add-on alpha collection and coordinating journal card pack! Here's a look at the kit:


The full bundle:


The colors and patterns put me in the mood to do a heritage-type page, so I pulled out that box of my Mom's photos and came up with this layout:


You can pick up the value bundle HERE at The Digichick, and if you only need part of the bundle, the individual components are available separately as well!

I'll be back tomorrow with my other new layout for the week. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment