Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This n That

Hi all! When I woke up this morning I thought I had to go to work and then I remembered it was my day off. Woot! So here I am vegging in front of the computer and catching you up on the random challenge layouts I've done in the last month or so. Let's get started, shall we?

Here's a layout I did for a recipe challenge at ScrapMatters:



I used geniaBeana's kit Hocus Pocus which is available at ScrapMatters today only for 40% off as she is closing up her shop there. If you miss the closing sale you can still get the kit HERE at The DigiChick!

This next layout, using Ella Fun by Dylabel Designs and Pop! by geniaBeana worked for challenges at both SM and Scrappity Doo Dah:


Here's another layout I did for a challenge at SDD, this time a scraplift:


I used a kit called Visible Changes by Picture Designs.

The DigiChick had a Facebook freebie hop and a bunch of challenges to celebrate Digital Scrapbooking Day on Nov. 5. One of their challenges was to use a certain combination of the freebies to create a layout about what inspires you to scrap. This is what I came up with:


A recent wedding in our family provided TONS of memories to scrap, so if you're seeing some recently familiar faces in the next few layouts, you can thank my new niece Jenn for sharing so freely on her Facebook page! The two pages you'll see first were both done with a kit called Transformation by Dawn by Design for challenges at The DigiChick.

For a template challenge:


And for a color challenge, the color required being teal:


And last, we have this layout for a challenge that asked you to use a 3-word title and then add some journaling to explain the title:


For this page I used a wonderful kit called Autumn Nights from Etc by Danyale.

Okay, peeps! That about wraps it up for today. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday if you're in a part of the world that celebrates it. And, just as in the brick-and-mortar world, the weekend after Turkey Day can be a time for scoring some great digital deals, so check back after the holiday to see what some amazing designers have to offer at great prices!

No comments:

Post a Comment