Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chick Fix at The Digichick!

Happy December! It's such a great month, what with the holidays and all! I just started playing my Christmas music...how about you?

I've got an announcement! I have joined the Creative Team of Wishing Well Creations at The Digichick! Laura is a fellow Michigander and made the compelling argument that us girls from the Mitten State need to stick together, lol! So here I am! I had already bought and worked with her kit Cornucopia, but today I want to show you what I came up with using some of her contributions to the new Chick Fix collection at The DigiChick. First, here's a peek at the palette for the Fix:


Laura used part of the palette to create this Christmas-themed mini kit:


...and a set of embossed papers that includes the entire palette of the Fix:


Combining the two, I did this layout of John and I from last Christmas:


I'm really looking forward to working with more of Laura's kits, so stay tuned!

But wait, there's more!

Val of geniaBeana Scraps has a couple of contributions to the Chick Fix too! She came up with this yummy alpha:


...and a dotted cardstock paper pack, also giving us the entire palette:


I combined them with Val's kit Merry and Bright, also releasing today:


...to create this layout:


While the current Chick Fix collection will be in the shop until Feb 29, it's only on sale for the first week or so....so make sure you head over soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment