Saturday, November 12, 2011

Basically Elegant at The DigiChick!

Hi all! Wow, it's been a week since I've posted. I'm still spending a lot of time outdoors getting the homestead cleaned up for winter, but I think this weekend should finish things off. In any case, here's some news: geniaBeana Scraps has released her kit Basically Elegant into her guest shop at The DigiChick:


You may remember this layout I did last year with the kit and one of Val's templates:



She also created a brand new set of neutral dotty cardstocks that coordinate with this or any other neutral colored kit:


I've decided I love dotty cardstocks in any color! You can pick these up HERE.
I've got a post planned soon to catch you up on what I've been doing to keep myself entertained, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment