Sunday, October 2, 2011

Witch's Brew

Hi all! A new month is upon us, and you know what that means...the new Mix-A-Kit collection at ScrapMatters! Since Halloween is celebrated in October, the color palette the designers worked with lent itself to Halloween-themed goodies. Here's a look at some of what Val of geniaBeana Scraps came up with:


The papers, elements, and alpha can all be purchased separately. There's also shabby cardstock and dotted cardstock packs and two sets of layer styles...glossy and glittery. Check out Val's shop HERE to pick them all up!

Now, I didn't have any Halloween-type photos handy that I wanted to scrap, so I challenged myself to create a layout without any of the Halloween components. And Val's collection is versatile enough that I was able to pull it off! Take a look:


Pretty cool, dontcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment